Club Standard Forms and Documents
(Some WSC files called “Fillable” let you enter data into fields with Adobe Acrobat Reader before printing or EMailing! See below for directions on filling forms).
- WSC Brochure (V1.2 rev. 9-Oct’19)
- Applicant Briefing (V2.1.2020 rev. 16-Apr’20)
- WSC Membership Fillable Application
(Please bring your application with you to the membership committee meeting – do not mail it.)
- Fillable 2021 Membership Renewal Form (rev. 11-Nov’20).
(Members should send any changes in their contact info, such as new EMail addresses, to the Membership Secretary).
Note: Please do not pay Spouse renewal fees to bring in spouses who are not currently members of the Westford Sportsmen’s Club. Spouses must go through the normal initiation process to become club members.
- Work Hours Report – To be completed by chair or other person coordinating work.
- WSC Constitution & Bylaws (rev. 7-Jul’14)
- Scholarship Application
- Event Planner – Complete this form when planning any club-related events (rev. 25-Jan’21)
- Email to All Members Regarding Corona Virus Changes – President’s initial letter about changes to club operations for the COVID-19 pandemic
- Cross-Functional Rules (rev. 16-Aug’21)
- Indoor Range Access Request Form (rev. 1-Jan’16)
- Indoor Range Standard Operating Procedures (V6.0 rev. 23-Sep’19)
- Indoor Range Ammo List (rev. 27-Dec’11)
- Gun Skills Safety Review (V4.0 rev. 16-Feb’18)
- Outdoor Range Rules (rev. 20-Nov’16)
- Action Bay Qualification Procedures (Rev. III, 26-Jul’21)
- Action Bay Range Rules (V1.4.3 rev. 2-Sep’21)
- Incident Report (rev. 5-Nov’15) – Complete this form to report any injuries, safety violations or other violations of club rules.
- Sporting Clays Standard Operating Procedures (rev. 22-Apr’17)
- Gun Cleaning Seminar slides (27-Jan’18)
- Introduction to Trap (29-Mar’19)
- Mass. Phase 1 Trap Procedures (23-May’20)
- WSC Archery Procedures (Rev. 25-May’16)
- Archery Fundamentals (Rev. 22-May’16)
- 3D course map (Rev. 8-May’16)
- Stave Prep
- Getting To Tiller
- Tillering for Good
- Envelope Pushing
Wood Bow Clinic
Education and Training
- Wild Turkeys in Massachusetts, by David Scarpitti, Wildlife Biologist, Mass DFW
- Tick-Transmitted Diseases, by Sam R. Telford III
- Tick Management Handbook (From: Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station)
- Training Videos (Gun Cleaning)
- Main survey results
- Zoll Medical defibrillator Operator’s Guide
- Zoll Medical defibrillator training video: AED Plus – Inside the Rescue
- Zoll Medical defibrillator Administrator’s Guide
See also these informational pages
Filling out “Fillable” PDF Documents
The most reliable way to fill out a PDF form online is to use Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Download the form to your hard drive (right mouse click on the form link and pick Save File As…).
- Open the PDF file on your hard drive outside of your browser with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Fill in the PDF file’s form fields.
- Save the PDF file back to the hard drive (File => Save).
- Print or EMail the PDF file, as appropriate.
Many other PDF viewers and browser plugins cannot fill forms reliably. If you are having trouble filling out a form, there may be a solution:
- Errors in web browsers:
Unless Adobe has a fix for your browser, just save the form to your hard drive and fill it in by running Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Input not visible in fields using Mac Previewer:
Do not even try to peruse a form with Preview on an Apple product – Preview may ruin your copy. Start by saving the form to your hard drive, and then fill it in with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If all else fails, just print the PDF and fill it out with a pen.