This year it’s Westford Sportsmens Club’s turn to host the (third) annual Musketaquid Regional Fall Sportsmen Dinner at 5:00PM on Saturday, December 10th.
If you had fun at this event last year then you better buy your tickets now because this year’s is going to be even better!!
Tickets are limited to 100 seats!!!
Armen Young’s world famous big boy’s barbeque smoked slow cooked prime rib with all the fixin’s will be served again this year!!
Let’s show some great support to this chapter and help them fill the hall!!
Come and enjoy a fun evening presented by the Musketaquid regional chapter of Ducks Unlimited, with a smoked slow cooked prime rib dinner (with all the fixin’s), raffles and auction items including limited edition prints, decoys, shotguns and great local hunting and fishing trips!!
- $100/Sportsmen’s Ticket
Buy the Sportsmen’s Ticket before the night of the event and get two tickets ($200 value) into the Special Premium Raffle and win one of these exciting prizes (the premium raffle tickets will be $100/piece the night of the event):
- Kindle Reader
- 12 ga high end shotgun
- 4 LL Bean Cork Decoys
- Yeti Cooler
Here are a few of the exciting trips that you could win during the live auction:
- 4 Man Argentina Dove Hunt – Three night lodging with 6 total hunts at the beautiful Pica Zuro Lodge.
- Bairs Lodge – World class bone fishing on South Andros Island, Bahamas for two – four nights and three days.
- Chime Lodge – Brown and Rainbow trophy trout fishing for two, four nights and three days fishing in Junin de los Andes, Argentina.
- 4 Man Argentina Dove and Decoyed Pigeon Hunt – Two nights lodging at La Dormida Lodge and two nights lodging at Montaraz Lodge and eight total hunts.
- Pira Lodge – World class Golden Dorado fishing for two located in the Ibera Marshlands of Corrientes Province, far North in Argentina for two – Five nights and four days of fishing.
John Ferris Dow, Chairman
Musketaquid Regional Chapter of Ducks Unlimited
34 Junction Square Drive
Concord, MA 01742-3049