(How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble)
A 6+ hour exploration of Massachusetts gun laws including ample time for your questions and answers. (NOTE: This is NOT the same material you received in a Basic Firearms Class, it is a lot more comprehensive than that).
This class exposes the rumors and presents the facts:
- The lawful use of lethal force for self defense.
- Safe & legal storage, carry, “forbidden places,” and transportation legalities.
- Buying, selling, transferring, shipping, and inheritance of firearms. FA-10 forms and filing issues.
- Understanding “Large Capacity” and “Assault Weapons” law.
- Discussion of “gray areas”, case law, law enforcement “thinking”, etc.
- Non-resident visitor issues, dual residency, ammo storage. Loss of license, restraining orders, bonded warehouses.
- Boston laws, interstate transportation, and lots more…
- The changes made in gun laws in August 2014.
- The Attorney General’s re-definition of an Assault Weapon will be discussed.
The class will be held in the upstairs clubhouse meeting room from 9:00AM (sharp) to 4:00PM, including a one hour lunch break.
Free to WSC members.
Questions to the Webmaster.