If you haven’t heard, WSC is hosting an all-day Trap Marathon on Saturday, April 10th. If you’re unfamiliar with the format, contact the Trap chair for details.
Thanks to a run of dry weather, the road leading to the outdoor ranges is now open to member traffic again. Vehicles can once again drive past the pond and park by the outdoor ranges and the Sporting Clays trailer. As always, travel with care just in case the odd wet spot or low-hanging branch persists.
Al Prescott, WSC President
Prizes are $10 Market Basket Gift Cards,
limit one prize per shooter
$5 Entry Fee gets you:
- “Chuckwagon” Bill’s Ginger-Snap Crusted Smoked Ham/Coleslaw and Baked Bean Lunch
- 1 Door Prize Drawing Ticket
- Entry into “Adios” Shoot-off; last shooter on 27-yard line gets gift card.
25-shot Rounds are $3.50 or 1 WSC card punch:
with more chances to win…
- Smoke Puff Birds – Gift Card Winners
- White Birds – extra drawing ticket
Most White Birds – Wins a gift card.
How to Enter……
Reserve spots at this online signup calendar,
or sign up (if space available) on site starting at 9:30.
Here is the lovely flyer.