May 31, 2014
Mass Gun Law Seminar
WSC is hosting a speaker on Massachusetts gun laws in the upstairs clubhouse.
[NOTE: This is NOT the same material
you received in a basic firearms class, it is much more comprehensive.]
Exposing the rumors and presenting the facts:
- The Lawful use of Lethal Force for Self Defense.
- Safe Storage, Carry, "Forbidden Places," and Transportation.
- Buying, Selling, Shipping, and Inheritance of firearms.
- Understanding "Large Capacity" and "Assault Weapons".
- Discussion of "gray areas", case law, LE "thinking", etc.
- Boston laws, transportation over state lines, and lots more...
There is no charge for WSC members.
Lunch will be from 12:00 to 12:30 PM; please bring your lunch.
Indoor range is closed all day.